Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 for freshers as Selling Partner Support Associate for Any degree graduate from Any Batch to Work From Home . Selected Candidates will work from home. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Amazon Careers Recruitment 2023 Details:
Company Website : www.amazon.in
Job Role: Selling Partner Support Associate
Qualification: Any degree graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Experience: Freshers (0-10 Years)
Salary: 3.2 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Work From Home (Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad)
Last Date: ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing,
online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. Wikipedia
- Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- Candidates willing to work on Phone/chat & emails (concurrent blended profile)
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
- Should be willing to service selling partners from all marketplaces across the Globe (Including India USA EU and ME)
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down. up to the duration of his shift
- Candidates who are based in Karnataka should apply.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
How to Apply Amazon Careers Recruitment 2023 ?
|Apply Link Chennai:||Click here|
|Apply Link Bangalore:||Click here|
|Apply Link Hyderabad:||Click here|
|Apply Link Mumbai:||Click here|
|Apply Link Kolkata:||Click here|
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this Amazon Careers Recruitment 20223 online by the following by as soon as possible.