HAL Recruitment 2023 : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has Recently Invites Application For the Engineers, lab assistant, Stenographer, Nursing Assistant and Other Post Recruitment 2023,
Eligible Candidates send Their Application Before Last Date, For More Details About HAL Recruitment 2023 given below article.
- Graduate, Diploma, ITI Apprentice Posts
- Candidate should be an Indian Citizen & have successfully completed Graduation / Diploma from a recognized university approved by AICTE / UGC in the above mentioned Disciplines / Fields.
- Candidate should have completed Graduation/Diploma on or after 1st Sept 2020.
- Candidates should NOT be undergoing/undergone apprenticeship in any other establishment
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen & have passed ITI in the respective trades recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
- Candidates should NOT be undergoing/undergone apprenticeship training in any other establishment.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
Also read PM Kisan Sanman nidhi Yojana online.
How To Apply HAL Recruitment 2023?
Graduates in Arts, Commerce and Science: Follow STEP 2 to 3 ONLY REST FOLLOW STEP 1 to 3
STEP 1: Candidates should register on the apprenticeship portals for obtaining registration number.
A) Engineering Graduate/Diploma: www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
B) ITI Completed : www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in (Details in annexure 1)
STEP 2: Apply in the HAL Nasik application form (Google form)
- Read the QR Code Provided or Click on the link given below to open the application form
- Enter the correct and required information in the application form and submit it.
- Step 2 will complete when response ‘Your response has been recorded successfully.’ is displayed on the screen.
Also read આયુર્વેદ માહિતી ઘરેલુ ઉપચાર અને ટિપ્સ
STEP 3: Candidates will be notified for the Physical Document verification HAL, Nasik by email. After successful physical document verification the process of application will be complete. Tentative schedule of document verification will be 1st /2nd Week of Sep 2023.
What Is The Last Date For Applying HAL Recruitment 2023?
- Application to Apprentice training begins: 2nd Aug 2023
- Last date for application: 23rd Aug 2023
- Tentative Schedule for Document verification: 4th Sept to 16th Sept 2023
|Official Notification||Download Here|
HAL Recruitment 2023 is a career opportunity for Apprentice Training in numerous crafts and disciplines given by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL). Graduates, diploma holders, and ITI graduates are eligible.
There are 647 vacancies for Apprentice Training available across various roles and categories under HAL Recruitment 2023.
The Selection Process includes Document Verification.
Candidate can Apply online through HAL’s official website for HAL Recruitment 2023.