PGCIL Recruitment 2023 For 1045 Posts :Power Grid PGCIL is going to recruit Apprentice 1045 Post. For that PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification pdf has been issued. Jobrasta.com talks about the recruitment process for PGCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2023. Eligible candidates apply with Online mode @powergrid.in.
Also read Central Bank of India Vacancy 2023
PGCIL Recruitment 2023
- Organaization Name: Powergrid Corporation of India
- Post Name: Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy: 1045
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Across India
- Official Website: www.powergrid.in
Also read AMC Recruitment 2023
Post Wise Details:
- Corporate Center, Gurugram: 53
- Northern Region – I, Faridabad: 135
- Northern Region – II, Jammu: 79
- Northern Region – III, Lucknow: 93
- Eastern Region – I, Patna: 70
- Eastern Region – II, Kolkata: 67
- North Eastern Region, Shillong: 115
- Odisha Projects, Bhubaneswar: 47
- Western Region – I, Nagpur: 105
- Western Region – II, Vadodara: 106
- Southern Region – I, Hyderabad: 70
- Southern Region – II, Bangalore: 105
Also read GSRTC Palanpur Recruitment 2023
- ITI in Relevant Trade (Full-Time course)
- Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc.(Engg.) Degree.
Also read MDM junagadh Recruitment 2023
- Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma.
- MBA (HR)/Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (2 years full time course) or equivalent.
- 2-year full time Master in Social Work (MSW) or Rural Development / Management or equivalent.
- Bachelor of Mass Communication (BMC) / Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication [BJMC] / B.A. (Journalism & Mass Comm.) (3 years full-time Course) or equivalent
- Criteria Age Limit
- Minimum Age 18 Years
- Maximum Age 28 Years
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment Apply Online
- Candidates should first register themselves (as a candidate/student) in the website of NAPS for HR Executive/ CSR Executive/ Law Executive / PR Assistant/ ITI (Electrician) at https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in or NATS for Degree/ Diploma in Engineering at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in and complete/update their profile by uploading all the required documents.
- After getting the NAPS/NATS registration/enrolment number, candidates should apply on the POWERGRID website as per the following details: – Go to www.powergrid.in, then Click on Careers Link and then Engagement of Apprentices Apply Online.
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment Selection Process
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email id.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents.
- NO TA/DA shall be paid for verification of documents.
- On successful completion of document verification, submission of medical certificate in prescribed format and the execution of Apprenticeship contract agreement, letter of engagement shall be issued to the candidates.
What is the Last Date For Applying PGCIL Recruitment 2023?
- Last Date is 31.07.2023