SBI Officer Recruitment: SBI Bank Recruitment for 868 Posts, Pay Scale Rs.40000
SBI Officer Recruitment: SBI 868 POST RECRUITMENT: SBI Bank is the largest bank in India. Big recruitments keep coming in SBI every now and then. Recently SBI Bank has released officer recruitment for 868 posts. What is the qualification, pay scale for this recruitment?, how to apply, etc. details will be found in today’s post.
Also read PGVCL Recruitment 2023
SBI Recruitment Important Date
- Starting date of online form filling: 10-3-2023
- Last date of online form filling: 31-3-2023
Who can apply?
- Only the following qualified candidates can apply for this SBI Bank Recruitment.
- Retired officers of SBI and e-ABs who have retired from the service of the Bank only after attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years, those officers who have voluntarily retired/resigned / suspended or left the Bank are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- However, any officer, who has attained the age of 58 years and has completed 30 years of service/pensionable service (both conditions are required.
Also read Indian post driver recruitment 2023
SBI Officer Recruitment Vacancy
SBI Bank has released the recruitment notification for the following vacancies.
- SC Category Vacancies: 136
- ST Category Vacancies: 57
- OBC Category Vacancies: 216
- EWS Category Vacancies: 80
- GEN. Category spaces: 379
Total spaces: 868
Also read The Best University in America
As this recruitment is for retired officers, no specific educational qualification is prescribed. You can read more details about the eligibility of this recruitment from the official recruitment notification.
Official Notification PDF: Click here
ONLINE APPLY: Click here
To go to the official website: Click here
How to apply online?
- First of all download the official recruitment notification using the link given below and check whether you are eligible to apply. Now go to the official website of SBI https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers or https://bank.sbi/web/careers and go to the Recruitment or Career section and click on the Apply Now button.
- Now fill all your details in the online form and upload the required documents. Submit the required information as requested and submit the form.
- Take a printout of the online form for future reference.