A festival Like nowhere on the earth. Where they will take care of your expenses. Apply for the World Youth Festival in Malaysia 2023.
Youth Break Boundaries came up with another Exciting Opportunity for international applicants. The WYF 2023 in Malaysia will bring 160 students, applicants, and brilliant minds to the Business Idea Competition and Hackathon. No IELTS Required.
Youth from all around the world will come with their brilliant ideas and thoughts to leave a positive impact on Socielty. If you have startup or a business idea you are welcome to apply.
Also read Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art
The World Youth Festival will cover half of the cost in this program. The Best 10 delegates will be give with Airport Tranfer, Hotel, Meals, Transportation, Program Fee and Seminar Kit. More details about the program is given below.
- Event Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Event Dates: July 24, 2023, and end on July 27, 2023.
- Deadline: 20th May 2023
About WYF Malaysia 2023
The WYF in Malaysia Program is consist of:
- Business Idea Competition.
- International Youth Summit.
- Cultural Night.
Benefits that you will Get
There are 150 Self Funded seats and 10 Funded Seats. The Participants who will be selected for Funded Program will be given with the following:
Airport Tranfer, Hotel, Meals, Transportation, Program Fee and Seminar Kit.
General Requirements of Business Idea and Hackathon Competition
- Participants may be individuals or groups with a maximum of 4 members.
- If participants register as individuals, they will be gathered into groups with other delegates with a maximum of 4 members.
- Each group can consist of various institutions /different institutions.
- The proposed business plan proposal does not violate applicable laws and regulations, public order and moral norms.
- The proposed business plan proposal applies to business plans that have not yet been operational or implemented.
- The proposed business plan proposal must be able to be implemented into a real business.
The business plan has never been contested.
- The proposed business plan is the original work of the participants, not the result of plagiarism.
- The business plan themes that have been determined are Education, Beverage, Fintech,
Environmental or Creative Industry.
- Should be between 15 to 35 years old.
- Anyone from various backgrounds and countries can apply.
- Applicants should never have a criminal record.
How to Apply?
The applicants must apply online through the official website. Click the Sign-up button. Fill out the sign-up form. The Link to Official website is given below.